felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Custine" <ccust...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Using ApacheDS as a back-end for ConfigurationAdmin
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2008 03:40:43 GMT
Hi Guillaume,
Alex Karasulu and I were just talking about this exact same subject this
week.  We also want to implement the UserAdmin spec with ApacheDS as well if
there is any interest.  There was an effort last year to do some of this but
the core of ApacheDS underwent a major overhaul and is just now
stabilizing.  It is also on the roadmap to package ApacheDS as OSGi bundles
which will help with embedding.

There is some old code in the ApacheDS sandbox but it is all based on an
older version of ApacheDS and would require a lot of work.  Here is the link
if you are interested:

If this is something that

Chris Custine