felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Jackson, Bruce" <bru...@qualcomm.com>
Subject Re: upnp media server pure java
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2008 02:43:05 GMT
When you say that you're using the samples in felix, what do you mean? Cyberlink is a upnp
media server application built on top of the upnp stack. You would need to build a similar
media server on top of the felix upnp stack in order for it to be seen by the ps3. Felix uses
a newer version of the same underlying upnp base driver as cyberlink.

--- original message ---
From: "Survivant 00" <survivant00@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: upnp media server pure java
Date: 29th September 2008
Time: 6:40:11 pm

I found the program Cyberlink media server and I'm able to see it in my
PS3.  I think it use a old version of cyberlink upnp library.

I want to try the same thing with Felix... I have plan to reverse-engineer
it to understand the difference.

did someone know what is missing in the sample to be able to do the same
thing ?