felix-dev mailing list archives

From "richard jackson" <rdjack...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OSGi HTTP Service (FELIX-538) Question
Date Sat, 06 Sep 2008 04:07:52 GMT
All I can say is Cool. A Really great idea. Now I just need to check the
code out and play with it :) I use tomcat all the time now but I really want
to replace it with OSGi and that really looks promising. And it looks like
tomcat-light may already be working :) And in reality that would be all we
need for doing a HTTP Service. Now I just have to find some time.

Richard Jackson