felix-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release shell.remote 1.0.2
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2008 21:18:25 GMT
Hi,

I've compiled a new release candidate for our first shell.remote release
and put it up here for testing and checking:

http://people.apache.org/~fmeschbe/org.apache.felix.shell.remote-1.0.2/

The KEYS file for verifying the signature is also in this directory and
the checksum files should have the correct format.

The changes with respect to the first release candidate are:

  * FELIX-709 Modify remote shell so that imports...
  * FELIX-719 Fix Copyright statement in NOTICE file

So, please check the release and cast your votes - the vote will be open
for 72 hours.

Regards
Felix