felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: New download page
Date Sun, 07 Sep 2008 17:05:42 GMT

Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Richard S. Hall wrote:
>
>> Are you maintaining the alphabetical order by hand or is there some way
>> to sort it. If by hand, can we put a comment in the wiki source to tell
>> people to add them in alphabetical order?
>>
> I've add a comment.

Thanks.

>> The only other change I would make would be to separate out the Felix
>> release from the subproject releases. In reality, we should list
>> framework and main in the subproject releases and have the Felix
>> convenience release at the top and separate, since most people will
>> start with it and it is not a subproject.
>>

> Ok, I did another update which is live already. I put the felix release
> first, follwed by the sub projects and then (although these are
> subprojects as well) the list of maven plugins.
>
> WDYT?

I am not so sure about separating Maven plugins, since this opens the
door for other subgroups. Perhaps it would be better for us to create
some page somewhere where we talk about Maven and Felix and we can list
related projects there.

But not a big deal either way. It looks good. Thanks for doing it.

-> richard