felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release shell.remote 1.0.0
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2008 00:19:27 GMT
Felix,

The NOTICE file contains:

    Apache Felix Remote Shell
    Copyright 2006-2008 Dieter Wimberger

Which, to my understanding, is incorrect. We went through the IP
clearance process so that we could accept the contribution from Dieter
as our (i.e., Apache's) own copy of the contributed work. Thus, this
copy now belongs to Apache and Dieter still maintains the rights to the
original work. At least this is my understanding.

-> richard