felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Jackson, Bruce" <bru...@qualcomm.com>
Subject Re: Classloading across bundles
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2008 15:31:11 GMT
Yes, the code in ObjectFactory is basically:

public static Object getObject(Class clazz) {

    obj= Proxy.newProxyInstance(clazz.getClassLoader(), new Class[]{clazz, ObjectManagement.class},
new Invoker(clazz, id, tableName));
    return obj;
}

That's throws a ClassNotFoundException, I assume, because clazz (declared in B and not imported
explicitly in A) is not loadable from with A.