felix-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: Felix 1.2
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2008 07:46:03 GMT
On Aug 1, 2008, at 3:09 , Richard S. Hall wrote:

> I propose that we call the next Felix release 1.2, since it will be
> the first release to include some sort of support for fragments. The
> goal will be to have this release come out around the end of August
> or beginning of September, but the sooner the better.

I'm fine with that, I think that's a change that warrants a bigger
version number change. Could you explain what "some sort of support"
means in short?

> These all seem do-able. I think we could also consider this one,
> since I have it working in my workspace:
>   * FELIX-595 - Update Felix to use OSGi R4.1 API.

Yes, that would be a good one to add, since some people have already
asked for it and I don't think it has much impact beyond just using
those interfaces.

Greetings, Marcel

View raw message