felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Clement Escoffier" <clement.escoff...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: OBR repository for Felix
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2008 07:27:44 GMT
Hi,

I realize a small issue to automate OBR containing snapshots. In fact, the
bundle URL cannot be determined only with the groupID, the artifactId and
the version. Indeed, the SNAPSHOT is replaced by a Timestamp (computed when
the artifact in deployed on the maven repository).

So, either we need to mention manually the URL when adding the bundle on the
OBR, or we need a way to discover the URL.

Clement

PS: I discover that the Snapshot maven repository was cleaned recently (the
August 4th). So, latest and useful snapshots need to be redeployed.

-----Original Message-----
From: richard jackson [mailto:rdjackson@gmail.com]
Sent: mercredi 13 août 2008 23:31
To: dev@felix.apache.org
Subject: Re: OBR repository for Felix

This is fantastic.

I would think that two repositories is the way to go. One for production and
one for dev/Snapshots. I would also think you would want all released
versions on the production one as well.

Richard

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 12:10 PM, Clement Escoffier <
clement.escoffier@gmail.com> wrote:

> So, after some researches, I finally discover a way to create the obr on
> the
> felix web site:
>
> http://felix.apache.org/obr/releases.xml
>

> This OBR is generated with the maven-bundle-plugin with the following
> command:
>
> mvn clean install \
>
>    org.apache.felix:maven-bundle-plugin:deploy \
>
>    -Dprefix=http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/ \
>
>    -DremoteOBR=releases.xml \
>

> -DaltDeploymentRepository=apache.releases::default::scp://
> people.apache.org/

home/clement/felix-website/obr<http://people.apache.org/home/clement/felix-w
ebsite/obr>