felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: File Install release?
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2008 20:01:26 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Richard S. Hall wrote:
>> Anyone interested in driving a File Install release? I think it is ready
>> to go. Peter has made some recent minor fixes and it otherwise has been
>> sitting waiting for us to do something with it. Obviously for those
>> familiar with the maven release process it should be pretty easy. Any
>> help would be greatly appreciated.
> Sure, I could do it tomorrow.

I was going to volunteer you, but I thought it was better to make a
general call for contributions and let you volunteer. ;-)

Thanks a lot. I think the NOTICE file is ok, but please double check it.
Otherwise, it is only two files, so not much there. We could perhaps
pull in the documentation page from the web site to include in the release.

-> richard

> Carsten
>> -> richard

View raw message