felix-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Maven plugin to generate deployment packages
Date Sun, 24 Aug 2008 04:38:30 GMT
Christian van Spaandonk wrote:
> Carsten,
>
> I think Siamak Haschemi made something very similar to this, see
> http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@felix.apache.org/msg03728.html and/or
> http://mvn-dp-plugin.sourceforge.net for details.

Yes, I know - I tried the plugin but it did not work for me and it is
using an own descriptor for specifying the contained bundles instead of
using the dependencies. Anyways, as I needed something very quickly and
already had most of the code for similar plugins I wrote long ago, I put
this  together and created my own plugin :)

Now, I think it would be great to have such a plugin here at Felix -
regardless whether my code is used, we could persuade Siamak to
contribute his code or we create something from scratch.

WDYT?

Carstem
--
Carsten Ziegeler