felix-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release OSGi Modules 1.2.0
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 18:08:21 GMT
Richard S. Hall wrote:
> Hmmm.
>
> +1 for core.
>
> Essentially, +1 for compendium, but I am not sure since it now depends
> on Foundation 1.2.0, but I don't think any changes were made to
> foundation, so I am not sure we should be doing a release on it. (Sorry,
> I didn't notice that you did last time.) Of course, it is not the end of
> the world if we release it, since it gives them all the same version
> number, but I don't believe it has changed at all.
>
> Otherwise, I noticed that we/I forgot to update the copyright dates in
> the NOTICE file, I committed that. See? It sucks having those in there.
> ;-) We should also update to the improved NOTICE file format.
>
> Well, what should we do about foundation 1.2.0 and compendium's
> dependency on it?

:) well, actually I could have asked before doing it this way...
anyways, i think it's nicer to have all three modules with the same
version that's why I included the foundation module (although there
were no changes). So I think we should just go with these :)

If we don't want to release foundation 1.2.0 now, I can recut a
compendium 1.2.1 release - no problem.

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler