felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release OSGi Modules 1.2.0
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 17:55:59 GMT
Hmmm.

+1 for core.

Essentially, +1 for compendium, but I am not sure since it now depends
on Foundation 1.2.0, but I don't think any changes were made to
foundation, so I am not sure we should be doing a release on it. (Sorry,
I didn't notice that you did last time.) Of course, it is not the end of
the world if we release it, since it gives them all the same version
number, but I don't believe it has changed at all.

Otherwise, I noticed that we/I forgot to update the copyright dates in
the NOTICE file, I committed that. See? It sucks having those in there.
;-) We should also update to the improved NOTICE file format.

Well, what should we do about foundation 1.2.0 and compendium's
dependency on it?

-> richard