felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Clement Escoffier" <clement.escoff...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: [Vote] release maven-bundle-plugin 1.4.2
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2008 11:07:16 GMT

And thank you for your work on my patches.

-----Original Message-----
From: mcculls@gmail.com [mailto:mcculls@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Stuart
Sent: mardi 5 août 2008 11:18
To: dev@felix.apache.org
Subject: [Vote] release maven-bundle-plugin 1.4.2

Hi folks,

I'd like to start a vote for the 1.4.2 release of the maven-bundle-plugin,
which contains a number of minor fixes (see the changelog for details)
as well as some additional OBR functionality contributed by Clement.

I've built and signed the release candidate and made it available here:

You can also find the KEYS file for verifying the signature in this
So, please check the release and cast your votes. (vote will run for 72hrs)

Cheers, Stuart

View raw message