felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject OSGi R4.1 API
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2008 20:18:46 GMT
In an effort to break things before the weekend, I just committed a
patch to upgrade org.osgi.core to the R4.1 API. :-)

This changed required that I add some needed stub methods to the framework.

I built the trunk from scratch (i.e., deleted my maven repo) and
everything worked fine. I also ran the build against the TCK and all of
the normal tests passed. So, I think we are ok, but your mileage may vary.

Please let me know if you run into any difficulties.

We will try to address updated org.osgi.compendium when Christian comes
back, since he already started the process.

-> richard

View raw message