felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject The Future
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2008 14:10:24 GMT
As many of you know, last year I took a visiting assistant professor
position at Tufts University near Boston. That position was only for a
year and a year is up at the end of this month. As a result, I have been
looking for and now have found a new opportunity.

Starting in this middle of this month, I will be working for Sun
Microsystems as part of the GlassFish team. The GlassFish team is
becoming more dependent upon OSGi technology and it turns out they were
interested in having an OSGi expert on the team to help out. Hopefully I
can help them realize the true potential of OSGi in GlassFish.

Here's to hoping for what the future will bring.

-> richard