felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Karl Pauls" <karlpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Q on Felix support status
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2008 10:30:30 GMT
On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 12:04 PM, Ikuo Yamasaki
<yamasaki.ikuo@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
> Hi Felix Experts,
>
> Do you have any web page telling the support status of Felix for OSGi
> Spec R4.1 ?

You can see how we do on the tck:

http://felix.apache.org/site/felix-osgi-tck-results.html

we are still missing some minor features and fragment support (we have
partial support in trunk but still some way to go).

> Especially, I'd like to know if Felix supports Permission Admin and
> Conditional Permission Admin.

We have an unreleased implementation that needs to be revisited. I am
planning to look into it some more shortly. I will create a page that
explains how to use it too. However, for now it is save to say that it
is not yet production ready.

regards,

Karl

--