felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig Phillips" <lcphill...@praxiseng.com>
Subject How to use web console
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2008 11:32:44 GMT
Hi, Good morning,

Sorry to trouble y'all for probably something I otherwise could have
figured out on my own, but no such luck...

I have the web console bundle loaded, resolved, and started (I grabbed
the javax.servlet bundle from my eclipse3.4 plugins directory)...

I'm not sure how to point my browser to it (web console, that is)...

I did a netstat -a, but don't see any obvious listening ports...

Obviously, I'm missing something to the riddle...

Thanks, Craig

PS - I followed the OSGi spec and implemented a publisher/subscriber
model straight off the spec on the first try using felix eventAdmin! I
do appreciate how folks pay allegiance to the spec and point out where
there's divergence or shortcomings - very nice;