felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Alin Dreghiciu" <adreghi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DS and references without an interface
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2008 13:27:24 GMT
Thanx Felix.

Yes, I posted the same question on more mailing lists as I did not got
a reply from Felix list were I originally posted the question. I think
you were in vacation and all DS knowledge was with you :)
BJ answered same thing: not supported. But I'm thinking to add an
enhancement issue on DS with OSGi alliance as to me this seems as a
valid use case even if is a corner case.

Regards,

--
Alin Dreghiciu
http://www.ops4j.org - New Energy for OSS Communities - Open