felix-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Question about class loading and SCR (see FELIX-624)
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2008 14:22:20 GMT
Richard S. Hall wrote:

> It probably makes sense to change this in some fashion. We have the same
> issue inside the framework when we are trying to figure out how if a
> class is visible to a given bundle (in Util.loadClassUsingClass()). So,
> it makes sense that SCR might have to do something similar.

Ah, yes, thanks for the pointer Richard. This should do the trick.

However, I have the feeling that we don't need this as the service class
is already loaded and available through the ServiceReference. I have to
dig a little bit more into the code ...or I could make my life easier
and use code similar to Util.loadClassUsingClass :)

Thanks!
Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler