felix-dev mailing list archives

From Fran├žois Fornaciari <francois.fornaci...@bull.net>
Subject BundleProtectionDomain does not define permissions
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2008 11:37:14 GMT
Hi all,

I am currently using Felix with a security manager and I have noticed
some permission errors (access denied during the opening of local files
with "all permissions").
This issue has appeared since the commit 618095. In fact, the
BundleProtectionDomain calls the super class ProtectionDomain without
specifying the source code or the permissions. Before this commit, both
of them were set (for the permission, it was at nay rate not acceptable).
I think that the BundleProtectionDomain should call the ProtectionDomain
constructor by setting the source code attibute in order to load the
security policies relative to a bundle url.
What do you thing?

Regards,
Fran├žois