felix-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Pax Logging Status Update
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2008 03:48:46 GMT

Gang,

I think I have set all the wheels in motion;

 1. Checked that ICLAs are properly on file for Makas and Edward.

 2. Accounts requested for Makas and Edward.

 3. IP Clearance form filled out.

 4. Requested the lazy consensus from the Incubator PMC to
    approve the IP Clearance form.

Anyone know about anything I forgot?

So, in 72 hours it is ok to do the import
from /repos/asf/incubator/donations/felix-pmc/pax-logging

If noone beats me to do it, I will take care of it. BUT where do I stick it?

What will be the name of the module? (Pax Logging is not appropriate)
Also, I assume I will need to rename the packages accordingly.

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

I  live here; http://tinyurl.com/2qq9er