felix-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Lenzi <kis...@interfree.it>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release UPnP Basedriver 0.8.0
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2008 21:58:58 GMT
Karl Pauls wrote:
> There is one issue namely, pom.xml is missing a license header but I
> don't think that is a real showstopper.  Furthermore, I'm not sure
> that it is good to reverence outside repositories inside a subproject
> pom.

Should I try to publish cyberdomo and cgupnpjava to Maven Central
repository?

> I have some problems with the dependencies. The NOTICE does list
> http://domoware.isti.cnr.it as being under BSD but it seems to be LGPL
> (at least that is what it's sourceforge page does say). I see that you
> are also involved there so I'm probably just missing something - What
> parts are you using and where is the source under BSD?

domoware.isti.cnr.it is listed because it provides the cyberdomo library
which is BSD, in fact it is a modified version of the cgupnpjava
library. You can find the sources of the cyberdomo library on the maven
repository, while the cgupnpjava sources are available on SVN repository
of the http://sourceforge.net/projects/cgupnpjava/ project.

is it more clear?