felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: Searching class spaces - noob
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2008 13:40:40 GMT
Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> On Friday 06 June 2008 01:47, Richard S. Hall wrote:
>
>> In some
>> cases, this won't be so easy, because you might have to look into the
>> contents of embedded JAR files...
>>

> Well, if he has the class (which I believe was the initial question), then I
> think the process would be much easier.
>
> 1) Get the package name from the class name.
> 2) Locate all bundles exporting that package.
> 3) Check which Bundle Classloader equals the class' classloader.
>
> No?

Yes, if he has the class. However, I thought his original question on
users@ said that he wanted to be able to list all class available in a
class space. I could be remembering incorrectly. Nevertheless, you are
correct, and as Karl points out, if that is all he wants to do, it is
really easy.

-> richard