felix-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Lenzi <kis...@interfree.it>
Subject [VOTE] Release UPnP Basedriver 0.8.0
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2008 17:22:00 GMT
Hi all,

Finally the UPnP Subproject even is starting to release their projects,
even if the bundle is stable since the donation to the Apache Felix
project. Please check this release carefully, because it is my first
releasing tentative and may I have missed something. The first release
candidate and put it up here:

http://people.apache.org/~lenzi/releases/org.apache.felix.upnp.basedriver-0.8.0/

The KEYS file for verifying the signature is also in this directory, the
MD5 and SHA1 files are maven generated.

So please check the release and cast your votes - the vote will be open
for 72 hours:

   [ ] +1 release org.apache.felix.upnp.basedriver 0.8.0
   [ ] 0 don't care
   [ ] -1 do NOT release, because ....

Ciao,
Stefano "Kismet" Lenzi