felix-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web Console Configuration Admin
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2008 06:02:05 GMT
Hi Dieter,

One note I missed in my first reply: The current web console
configuration support does not call the
ConfigurationAdmin.createFactoryConfiguration method until the user
clicks save. This prevent encountering different behaviour in Felix
configadmin and Equinox DM with respect to persistent configuration.

Hope this helps.

Regards
Felix