felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Burrell Donkin" <robertburrelldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Library Enabling Test Framework...?
Date Sat, 31 May 2008 07:02:10 GMT
over in JAMES, we'd like to OSGi enable our upcoming library releases
so that they can be used unforked in OSGi environments. the plan is to
use the maven plugin but we don't have a lot of OSGi experience. so
i'd like to add some integration tests to check that the libraries
function ok when used in an OSGi environment. this seems a reasonably
general requirement and i was wondering about a general integration
testing micro library to test that a library was correctly enabled.

1 does such a library exist already?
2 if not:
 2a is this just a crazy idea?
 2b could it be made to work?