felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Saminda Abeyruwan" <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Bundle class loader
Date Thu, 22 May 2008 08:09:27 GMT
Hi Devs,

I'm using Felix 1.0.3 with core and compendium being 1.0.0. My scenario is
like this.

Bundle A exports some package "a.b". In addition to this, this bundle embed
a foo.jar and manifest has Bundle-Classpath: foo.jar

Bundle B imports package "a.b". Say the activator of bundle B calls a class
of this package. When this happen, I'm seen a class not found exception from
a.b class, which is available in foo.jar. When bundle B's class loader
delegates to bundle A's class loader, this shouldn't be a problem. Am I
doing something wrong ?

Thank you!

Saminda Abeyruwan

Senior Software Engineer