felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Niklas Gustavsson" <nik...@protocol7.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Web Console 1.0.0
Date Wed, 21 May 2008 21:07:47 GMT
A minor annoyance. commons-fileupload, json and
org.apache.felix.bundlerepository are inlined into the distribution
JAR, however in the POM these dependencies are not marked as
<optional>true</optional> meaning they will be included in the
transitive dependencies which is not necessary.

Still, +1. It works like a charm in my app.

/niklas