felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: SpringSource Bundle Repository
Date Fri, 02 May 2008 18:26:22 GMT
Right, but it is not clear how these relate to the bundle repository. If
it is purely metadata to specify additional dependencies which can be
converted to OBR's generic dependency model, then it shouldn't cause
much of an issue, I don't think. But if it is more than that, then I am
not sure.

-> richard

View raw message