felix-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release Web Console 1.0.0
Date Tue, 20 May 2008 18:44:03 GMT
Hi all,

After moving the OSGi Console to the Felix project, I now compiled a
first release candidate and put it up here:

http://people.apache.org/~fmeschbe/org.apache.felix.webconsole-1.0.0/

The KEYS feil for verifying the signature is also in this directory, the
MD5 and SHA1 files are maven generated.

So please check the release and cast your votes - the vote will be open
for 72 hours:

  [ ] +1 release org.apache.felix.webconsole 1.0.0
  [ ] 0 don't care
  [ ] -1 do NOT release, because ....

Thanks and Regards
Felix

PS: You may find the scripts in
http://people.apache.org/~fmeschbe/release_helpers/ interesting for
batch retrieving the release and checking the signatures (the KEYS file
is ignored instead your local GPG2 keystore is used, you might want to
add my public key to your keystore) and checksums:
    $ getrelease
http://people.apache.org/~fmeschbe/org.apache.felix.webconsole-1.0.0/
    $ ckrelease *.gz  *.zip *.jar *.pom

--
fmeschbe@apache.org
GPG 369A F551 BA81 A412 C3D4  1367 5E27 F86E F79B 7715