felix-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Moving the Sling Management Console to Apache Felix
Date Fri, 16 May 2008 14:19:31 GMT
[Crossposting to Sling and Felix]

Hi all,

After some distraction and the waiting periods for votes and IP
Clearance, I now have moved the console over to the Apache Felix project
as

    <groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>
    <artifactId>org.apache.felix.webconsole</artifactId>
    <version>1.0.0-SNAPSHOT</version>

The source is located at [1] and I also have deployed a first SNAPSHOT
build to the Apache Snapshot Repository.

To get the thing running, you mainly need an OSGi HttpService
implementation active (like the Felix http.service or the OPS4J Pax Web
Service) and install the web console as a bundle.

By default the console is accessible at the URL path "/system/console"
and requires user id and password (both being "admin" by default). All
settings are configurable through the Configuration Admin Service with
PID org.apache.felix.webconsole.internal.servlet.OsgiManager.

Have fun !

Regards
Felix