felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Bertrand Delacretaz" <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Moving the Sling Management Console to Apache Felix
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2008 07:35:32 GMT
On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 8:10 AM, Carsten Ziegeler <cziegeler@apache.org> wrote:
> ... so I guess the final thing we have to do is to vote in both projects if
> each project agrees to moving the stuff....

ok

> ... Not sure, but as Sling is in the
> Incubator we might need a vote from the Incubator PMC - otherwise we would
> bypass the incubator process :)...

You're probably right - I would indicate in the vote request that most
of the console code has been contributed by Felix Meschberger, and
some of it by you and me, mentioning that we're all experienced
committers.

That should make it easier for people to accept the move, even though
in theory you're right that this  bypasses the incubator process.

-Bertrand