felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Karl Pauls" <karlpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: two bundles with same package problem
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2008 13:18:58 GMT
You don't include the org.foo package inside your second bundle (i.e.,
there are no classes in the org/foo dir). That is why you can't find
the classes.

Felix and Kf's behaviour is the correct one. Since the bundle that
exports the package actually doesn't have anything to export the
classes can not be found. It probably only works on Equinox because
they do bootdelegate to the classpath by default (which is bad). Just
make sure your bundle contains the org.foo package and it should work.

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls