felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: Felix hangs when loading org.apache.felix.log and org.apache.felix.eventadmin bundles
Date Sun, 23 Mar 2008 03:03:09 GMT
I would guess this is related to a deadlocking issue that was discussed
previously.

The issue is that Felix uses the external log service (if present) to
log events and sometimes this can lead to deadlocks, apparently. Of
course, this is just a guess on my part. I think there was a
workaround...you can check the archives...or perhaps someone else can
respond.

This issue will likely need further investigation.

-> richard