felix-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Sauthier <Guillaume.Sauth...@objectweb.org>
Subject Bnd: Exporting META-INF ?
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 17:46:13 GMT
Hi all

I've an issue with Bnd (in maven-bundle-plugin): I want to export the
META-INF "package", because some files that are inside are searched by
external applications (not to name them : JSF impl) and, even when I
explicitely put Export-Package META-INF in my .bnd file, they never show
up in my resulting Manifest.

I'm not 100% sure about that, but I never read that exporting that
special entry was forbidden in OSGi. This is a best practice that is
enforced by Bnd when building the bundle Manifest :)

Does someone has a trick to export the META-INF ? Or maybe that's
forbidden ?