felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: HOW-TO Release felix artifact
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 14:59:10 GMT
Stefano,

Karl is the release manager and has generally been in charge of
releasing the artifacts that you mention below, so I think you'd have to
discuss with him and get him involved with the release.

I don't necessarily have any issues with releasing the bundles you
mention below, but main and framework are more complicated since we have
started committing stuff to them that should not be released yet. Thus,
to release them we would have to create a branch from the old 1.0.3
release. Seems like a lot of effort just for a recompile.

-> richard