felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject File Install bundle
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 20:09:50 GMT
Hello everyone,

I have committed Peter Kriens' File Install contribution to the trunk in
the "fileinstall" directory. I made an attempt at creating a pom file
for it, so it is buildable, but I didn't test if the bundle actually works.

I made minor modifications to the source to change the package names and
references to "aQute", but otherwise it should be unchanged.

If someone has interest in this bundle, feel free to take the lead on
it. For starters, test it out and make sure it works. If so, add it into
the main build. It should be ready for a release at that point, I would

We just need to scrounge up some documentation.

Have fun.

-> richard

View raw message