felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Stuart McCulloch" <stuart.mccull...@jayway.net>
Subject [Vote] release maven-bundle-plugin 1.4.0
Date Sat, 23 Feb 2008 04:36:46 GMT
Hi folks,

I'd like to start a vote for the 1.4.0 release of the maven-bundle-plugin,
which now has complete integration of the OBR goals with the bundle
life-cycle (plus a couple of improvements made possible by this work)
along with support for attaching bundles with different "classifiers".

I've built and signed the release candidate and made it available here:

You can also find the KEYS file for verifying the signature in this directory.
Please check the release and cast your votes!   (vote will run for 72hrs)

Cheers, Stuart

View raw message