felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Stuart McCulloch" <stuart.mccull...@jayway.net>
Subject Fwd: [RESULT] [Vote] release maven-obr-plugin 1.2.0
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2008 15:37:45 GMT
(re-posting with updated subject)

On 11/02/2008, Stuart McCulloch <stuart.mcculloch@jayway.net> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I'd like to start a vote for the second release of the maven-obr-plugin,
> which has been reworked to fix a number of cross-platform issues and
> make it fit better with the Maven life-cycle and other "*-file" goals.

time to call the vote - and it has passed with the following responses:

+1 Stuart McCulloch, Carsten Ziegeler, Felix Meschberger, Richard Hall,
     Didier Donsez, Karl Pauls, Stefano Lenzi and Niclas Hedhman

I will upload the 1.2.0 release this afternoon - thanks everyone.

I've built and signed the 1.2.0 release candidate and put it up here:

--
Cheers, Stuart