felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: class not getting unloaded when bundle is uninstalled
Date Fri, 29 Feb 2008 15:47:23 GMT
As a follow up on this issue, Sahoo sent me his test case and it
definitely appears that it does not garbage collect as quickly when
using auto-start to start install his bundles than in the case where it
doesn't, while nulling the local variable from his patch does speed the
process.

Given that Sahoo has discovered that GC eventually happens, what should
we do about this issue? Just leave it or should we apply the patch even
though it doesn't really make sense?

-> richard