felix-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Sauthier <Guillaume.Sauth...@objectweb.org>
Subject Re: Export the Felix Javadoc on the web site ?
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2008 08:10:31 GMT
AFAIK, building javadoc from maven is quite simple:

      <!-- Javadoc aggregation -->

BTW, The main felix POM already had a commented plugin definition for
javadoc ...

So, a simple 'mvn javadoc:javadoc' or 'mvn javadoc:jar' from the felix
parent POM can generate all the javadoc.

Is this what you need ?
Or do you need the full maven site generation ?