felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject [RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Accept FileInstall contribution
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2008 17:31:24 GMT
The vote to accept Peter Kriens' FileInstall contribution has passed:

    * + 1 votes: Stuart McCulloch, Alex Karasulu, Alin Dreghiciu,
      Carsten Ziegeler, Didier Donsez, Karl Pauls, Felix Meschberger,
      Marcel Offermans, Richard S. Hall, Clement Escoffier,
    * 0 votes: None.
    * -1 votes: None.

Thanks to everyone who voted. I will continue with the IP paperwork.

-> richard