felix-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject FELIX-489 vs. FELIX-490
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2008 10:15:39 GMT
Hi all,

Incidentally Rajini and one of our Sling users identified a similar
deadlock issue in the interaction between the framework and the
Declarative Services implementation at the same time. I agree with Karl,
that FELIX-489 may certainly be viewed from the perspective of the
framework calling out of it and releasing any locks during that time.

Therefore I created FELIX-490 which looks at this issue from the
perspective of Declarative Services and requiring this to revisit
synchronization and try to not hold locks while calling out of itself
(mostly into the framework).

Regards
Felix