felix-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: Export the Felix Javadoc on the web site ?
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2008 14:00:02 GMT
On Feb 13, 2008, at 14:42 , Richard S. Hall wrote:

> It sounds like a start at any rate, but where would the above be
> generated? We need to somehow hook it into our existing site.

Bamboo, our continuous build tool, runs maven targets (we can
configure) on every change we make. After running, we can configure
Bamboo to make available certain "artifacts" (binaries, javadoc, other
generated reports, ...). That is then something we can link to (or
people can simply browse to our Bamboo project and look for themselves).

So, the first step is to add the right definitions to maven so it
generates this information. The second step is then to configure
Bamboo. Then we can link to it.

Greetings, Marcel

View raw message