felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Stuart McCulloch" <stuart.mccull...@jayway.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release preferences 1.0.0
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2008 04:02:57 GMT
On 31/01/2008, Stuart McCulloch <stuart.mcculloch@jayway.net> wrote:

> On 31/01/2008, Carsten Ziegeler <cziegeler@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've compiled the release candidate for our first official preferences
> > release (1.0.0) and put it up here:
> >
> > http://people.apache.org/~cziegeler/releases/felix/prefs/<http://people.apache.org/%7Ecziegeler/releases/felix/prefs/>
> >
> > The KEYS file for verifying the signature is also in this directory. md5
> > and sha1 files are maven generated.
>

> unfortunately I'll have to vote -1 because the bundle fails to start:
>
>    Unresolved package in bundle 5: package; (package=
> org.apache.commons.codec)
>
> (everything else checked out ok, but I think this needs fixing first)

The codec Base64 class uses some interface classes from the top-level codec
package,
which wasn't included in the Private-Package for prefs - I've added the
missing package
under commit r616994 so these API classes are included (but not the whole
codec jar)

So, please check the release and cast your votes - the vote will be open

--
Cheers, Stuart