felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Stuart McCulloch" <stuart.mccull...@jayway.net>
Subject Re: More releases
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2008 08:49:25 GMT
On 29/01/2008, Carsten Ziegeler <cziegeler@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I plan to do cut further releases of some of our modules. As a first
> step I would like to release the configadmin, eventadmin and scr (all as
> version 1.0.0).
>
> I think there are no object issues and the notice files look good to me.

the following files were flagged by RAT:

configadmin/src/main/java/org/apache/felix/cm/impl/ConfigurationAdapter.java

configadmin/src/test/java/org/apache/felix/cm/file/FilePersistenceManagerConstructorTest.java

they appear to have old license headers (from Day Management AG)
and mention an agreement not listed under the NOTICE/LICENSE files

apart from this issue, the modules look ready for release

If there are no objections I will prepare the release during the week.

--
Cheers, Stuart