felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Stuart McCulloch" <stuart.mccull...@jayway.net>
Subject [Vote] release maven-bundle-plugin 1.2.0
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2008 18:48:44 GMT
Hi folks,

I'd like to (finally!) start a vote for the 1.2.0 release of the
I've built and signed the release candidate and uploaded the files here:

You can also find the KEYS file for verifying the signature in this
Please check the release and cast your votes!   (vote will run for 72hrs)

Cheers, Stuart

Note: once this is released I'll work on the minor issues reported against
the OBR plugin and bundleplugin as well as the strange issue Karl saw on
Windows - although I've not been able to recreate this myself on various
machines (I've had a whole tutorial class using the latest snapshot and
not seen any exception)

Stuart McCulloch