felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Stuart McCulloch" <stuart.mccull...@jayway.net>
Subject New bundleplugin candidate build
Date Sat, 12 Jan 2008 21:57:07 GMT
Hi folks,

I just deployed a new bundleplugin snapshot (build number
1.1.0-20080112.204303-31)
which I updated to depend on the recently released maven-obr-plugin, plus
minor fixes.

Ideally, I'd like to cut the 1.2.0 release early next week, so please try it
out and let me
know if you spot anything unusual - I've made a list of minor issues that
I'd like to look
into after this release, so yell if you think any of these are potential
blockers:

   http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX/component/12311143

Note, you may need to add -U to your mvn command to forcibly update the
snapshot
depending on your timezone, because Maven only checks remote repositories
once a
day by default...

--
Cheers, Stuart