felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Karl Pauls" <karlpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Felix 1.0.3 framework and main release as well as bundlerepository 1.0.2 release
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2008 22:15:43 GMT
> +1 But I thought seriously to send -1 because the LICENSE file contained
> in all the releases is only a LICENSE template, in fact it contains the
> sentence:"Copyright [yyyy] [name of copyright owner]", instead of
> reporting our license information. Does anyone know of how to fill the
> license file?

Well, this is not needed as far as I know. The goal of the ASL 2.0 is
explicitly to allow the inclusion without modification of the LICENSE
file. The [yyy] template is only in the appendix to show how to apply
the License to your work. In other words it is _not_ a template but
the real deal. Have a look at:

http://www.apache.org/licenses/

and

http://www.apache.org/dev/apply-license.html#new